PHS Vertical Model Milk Cooling Tank Group from Bottom
- AISI 304 quality stainless steel
- The first wall base is 2 mm and 0.8 mm Ep type laser welded cooling
evaporator surface is coupled to the wall.
- 1. wall body 1.5mm Insulated body 1mm The cooling unit is mounted to the tank body from below.
- One 25 W, 21 rpm reducer and a stainless steel agitator blade connected to it are available.
- The insulation thickness is 50 mm and made of HCFC-free watervased high-density polyurethane foam material.
Product outlet has a DN40 and DN50 stainless steel butterfly valve. A spring cover is available.
- There is a O 200 mm product inlet lid on the cover. A manual measuring scale with a precision ratio
of 3-4% is available.
- Ajustable bolt feet are available on the bottom. It is designed so that zero liquid
remains inside during the discharge. Welded areas are 1st class Argon TIG wlding and 1 st class smooth
polished Milk drain tap.
- Fast and frost-free cooling according to minimum milk quantity
- Minimum amount of gas charge
- A 404 Gas Cooled Peymak Milk Cooling Tanks provide the possibility of
cooling each milking (32 C- 38C) from 35 C to 4 C at ambient temperature.
- Direct cooling system Certificate of conformity to TSE 13732/CE/EAC standard
- Test compliance report .Optional designs for 2-line, 4-line 6-line milking systems available.
- Electrical panels with protection class IP 65
- The tank operate with 220 volt energy.
- Temperature display with digital thermometer
- Specially designed electronic control card for easy operation of the tank and control of milk temperature. Phase protection relay
- The system is automatically deativated when the tank cover is opened.
- Automatic mixing program with special software; after the milk reachesthe desired set value, the operating time of the mixer can be adjusted in the desired intervals. (3 minutes operation and 10 minutes stop)
- Manual wash
|Capacity||Min.Amount of Milk||Compressor||Reducer||Fan||Total Consumption||Generator Power||Class|
|50 L||20 L||0,20 KW/0,25 HP Hermetic Komp.||0,006 KW||O 250/0,016 KW||0.22 KW||2 KW||2 B II|
|100 L||30 L||0,37 KW/0,50 HP Hermetic Komp.||0,006 KW||O 250/0,016 KW||0.44 KW||2 KW||2 B II|
|150 L||30 L||0,37 KW/0,50 HP Hermetic Komp.||0,006 KW||O 250/0,016 KW||0.44 KW||2 KW||2 B II|
|200 L||70 L||0,86 KW/0,75 HP Hermetic Komp.||0,07 KW||O 300/0,085 KW||1.02 KW||2 KW||2 B II|
|300 L||80 L||0,28 KW/1 HP Hermetic Komp.||0,07 KW||O 300/0,085 KW||1.44 KW||3 KW||2 B II|
|500 L||90 L||0,89 KW/1,5 HP Hermetic Komp.||0,07 KWT||O 300/0,135 KW||2.10 KW||5 KW||2 B II|